Safety has a strong focus in our teaching and your baby will learn vital life saving techniques, within a safe environment. We make sure all our teachers and lifeguards are fully qualified. For the safety of you and your child sessions are carried out with a qualified lifeguard present.
Your baby will have the chance to have a keepsake from all our classes:
- Our own certificates of exploration and discovery
- STA Stanley Seal for babies over 3 years
- 4+ Beginners, (Stanley 1-3)
- Stanley 3-5,
- Stanley 6 to Star,
- Goldfish, Angelfish,
- Sharks then Squad
To get the most from your class, please follow a few basic guidelines:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your class is due to start.
- Do not enter the water before you are told to do so.
- Be careful when moving around as surfaces can become very slippery.
- For hygiene reasons all babies must wear swim nappies until they are potty trained and we have a double protection policy for all of our babies which means that an ‘under’ nappy must be worn.
- Please take all nappies home with you, we cannot use the bins for health and safety reasons
Lucas’s favourite place to be is in the water. I love to see his face after we have taken a dive together.Graham, Dad of Lucas
Katharine began classes at 12 weeks old. Her confidence grew and at 2 years and 3 months she swam 15 metres. We were completely overjoyed at her abilities.Helen, Mum of Katharine